Wednesday, January 15, 2014
1. Bangon Kaibigan
Performed by: Kapuso All Stars
Composed by: Janno Gibbs
Performed by: Julie Anne San Jose
Composed by: Edward Mitra & Joseph Saguid
3. I Will Be
Performed by: Janno Gibbs
Composed by: Ogie Alcasid & Janno Gibbs
4. Isang Kinabukasan
Performed by: Various Artists
Composed by: Wency Cornejo
5. Ako'y Pilipino
Performed by: Rox Puno
Composed by: Marlon Keith Martin
Artwork courtesy of GMA Post
iTunes: .69 USD per song download
OPM2GO : P25 per song download
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
1. One More Try (from My Husband's Lover) - Kuh Ledesma
2. Nandiyan Palagi (from Genesis) - Regine Velasquez
3. Ikaw Lang At Ako (from Prinsesa Ng Buhay Ko) - Janno Gibbs
4. Buti Na Lang (from Princess's Man) - Jessa Zaragoza
5. Ikaw Pala (from The Innocent Man) - Kris Lawrence
6. Ngiti (from With A Smile) - Christian Bautista
7. May Laya (from Indio) - Mark Bautista
8. Lupang Payapa (from Indio) - Gian Magdangal
9. For Everything (from My Daughter Seo Young) - Julie Anne San Jose
10. Escape (from Fabulous Boys) - Marielle Castro
11. I'll Be There (from Kahit Nasaan Ka Man) - Julie Anne San Jose & Kristoffer Martin
12. Tadhana (from Kahit Nasaan Ka Man) - Up Dharma Down
13. Ang Aking Puso (from My Kontrabida Girl) - Julie Anne San Jose & Derrick Monasterio
Listen to Mga awit mula sa puso Volume 6 Album
SRP: P150 per album
Thursday, January 2, 2014
PILIPINAS FOR SALE: from privatized islands, balding mountains and exploited forests, Reporters Notebook investigates the abuses happening in declared protected areas around the country.
AHENSIYASAT: Armed Forces of the Philippines: Reporters Notebook examines alleged corruption inside the Armed Forces of the Philippines and its impact on soldiers tasked to protect the people and the state.
UPUAN: Jiggy Manicad and Maki Pulido tackle the pressing problem faced by many of our country’s students- the lack of school chairs.
BLACK SAND MINING: Reporter’s Notebook exposes the illegal trade behind the black sand mining operations in the resource-rich province of Cagayan.
HULING HANTUNGAN: from looted graves, to cemetery “invaders”... Reporter’s Notebook reveals squalor behind Metro Manila’s biggest public places of rest for the dead.
LABOR OF DEATH: What’s driving the high maternal mortality rates in the country? Reporter’s Notebook journeys to far-flung barrios to witness the dangers of pregnancy among marginalized Filipino women.
Odie and his best friend Irene are two outsiders who find a second home in the Philippine underground music scene. The two decide to form a band and put together an unlikely crew that consists of the school bully, an ex-punk-turned-barista, and a former-childstar-turned-band-manager. The film follows their misadventures as they face satanic S&M bands, samurai swindlers, narcissistic rockstars, the pretentious Philippine art community and the freakiest music video auteur ever. Co-written by Diego Castillo, the guitarist of one of the Philippines' biggest rock bands SANDWICH, and directed by multi-awarded music video director Quark Henares, Rakenrol is a heartfelt ode to the underground scene both filmmakers spent their formative years in.