1. Ambulansyang de Paa - this Peabody award-winning story tells a mountaintop community's heroic effort to save their ailing neighbors.
2. Ginto - decades after World War II, Yamashita treasure still haunts seekers desperate for gold.
3. Don't English Me - riding around on his bike Bughaw, Howie assesses the quality of Pinoy's English in the streets of Manila.
4. Lola Minera - a group of grandmothers in Benguet works the mines to sustain their families.
5. Katay Kabayo - injured racehorses meet their tragic and in primitive slaughterhouses.
6. Bakas Ng Paa - a family walks barefoot in a community where shoes are still a luxury many can't afford.
7. Kristo - Jay uncovers the drama behind the bid to become the next Kristo in San Pedro Cutud's Via Crusis.
8. Lockdown - Jay goes behind bars for three days to document the world inside a prison cell.
with English subtitlesSRP: P 550.00